The Winter Of My Life 03/15/2021 ~ Cotton Brain

M.S. has many symptoms. One of the nastier is Cotton Brain
Cotton Brain

 

 

Did you miss me? If you did or didn’t doesn’t really matter cause either way you are about to get an explanation for my absence. My M.S. kicked in big time. No walking in the garden. No Photography. Minimal talking. Maximum sleeping. No thinking. In short, one shot body and a mind surrounded with cotton. Yes the infamous Cotton Brain. I am unable to describe Cotton Brain. So today I tried to create an image to represent it. I may have succeeded. The slide show contains one seriously ugly image. The same one in the banner of this blog, To my eyes there is a layer of fuzz between me and the in-focus colors. The colors are there but they can’t break through. It’s as close as I can get to an image of Cotton Brain. And now you know why I was absent. 

Brian

Comments

Popular Posts