Exasperations Are Not A Lot Of fun

What can't be cured must be endured

The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington

The last few days have not been a lot of fun. Odds are good that next few days won't be a party either.

So It's time for a little experiment. This next bit of blogging gets done without spell checker. So far so good. Two fingers smashing away and no typos so far. I don't think that I'll push my luck too faer. 

Last night I crashed at about 22:00 in my easy chair. Woke up to find efveryone and everyrthing asleep. Went back to0 slepp. woke up again at about 03:00 and crawled iknto bed., This morning got up at about 07:30mand fell back asleep by 08:30. This took some doping because we had a tech in the house working on the surveialajnce cameas and computers. Maybe he was just really quiet.

Rusty continues his amazing growth and he begins to settle down a bit. Hoopefully when his dewormong is complete he will have some contyrol over his bladder. 

I'll sign off tofay with a little something I call "Hidden"

What can't be cured must be endured  The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington

Brian

Comments

Popular Posts