No Tai Chi ~ Very Little Walking ~ Does Time Betray What Beauty Really Is

What is Betrayal? What is Beauty? Can Beauty be Betrayed. Good Questions.

The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington


Betrayal is a bitch.
Beauty?

I was watching a show on the twenty-four hour French news channel about Egyptian Divas. One feminist(?) film producer berated how time betrayed true beauty. That simple statement got my brain as active as it can be on a day like today.

What is Beauty? 

What is Time? 

What is Betrayal?  

Go back and read the title of this blog. On my best day I couldn't answer two out of three of these questions and today is not my best day. 

Betrayal is simple. When someone you love uses that love to control and hurt you. That's betrayal.

Beauty? Time? I think today's image is beautiful. Three days later the raw material for this image had ceased to exist. No I take that back. Not three days, three seconds and everything had changed. Did Time betray Beauty. Perhaps Time merged with Beauty to create a different beauty?

Who know, maybe on a better day all those philosophy courses would click into place and the answer would materialize just like the picture in a jigsaw puzzle 'pops' at some point? But for today there are only questions piled upon guesses.

Brian


Comments

Popular Posts