Things' That Make Me Go Hmmmm?

The universe is truly awesome
Things' That Make Me Go Hmmmm?


It's easy to change blogging platforms. It's not so easy to change video processing formats. The one I'm using is a very simple very basic platform and it does a reasonable job.

However, I find myself wanting, needing more. The new platform has great potential. It also has a seriously steep learning curve! I will need a week or three to get up to speed with the new program. Until then I'll continue to put out my videos with the old program.

I'm a curious creature. This curiosity has occasionally got me into trouble. Most of the time it's just been very satisfying to find the answers. This video is more about questions than answers. I hope you enjoy it

https://briansfollyandconceits.tumblr.com/post/693527692983795712/its-easy-to-change-blogging-platforms-its-not
Brian

Comments

Popular Posts