G-d Of the Bible, The Quaran And The Chosen People Is It True That Everything Comes From You?

 Sitting at my computer I watch the unfolding horror of the earthquakes. I ask myself time and again, 'where is the G-d of the Bible, the Quaran, The Chosen People, the G-d of Love and Power?'

The Life And Times Of Despair 

Sitting at my computer I watch the unfolding horror of the earthquakes. I ask myself time and again, 'where is the G-d of Love and Power?'
I sit here waiting for your answer

 'God is Love. God is also all powerful, all knowing, absolutely nothing happens that doesn't come from G-d. At least that's what I've been told.

So, She/He/It knew what was going to happen, had the power to stop the horrors, and yet the earthquakes happened. 

Tell me why you wanted these earthquakes to happen. Tell me damn it!

Your silence is deafening. You disgust me. 

Brian

Comments

Popular Posts