If You See Things As Black And White Maybe You Need To Look A Little Closer?

 I know that this image is not Black & White because I set up my mini studio and took the shot. I know Life's not Black & White because I have been trained to look for the subtly that Life exists in.

I know that this image is not Black & White because I set up my mini studio and took the shot. I know Life's not Black & White because I have been trained to look for the subtly that Life exists in.
Hidden Colors

 That certainly sounds conceited! So, let me make my case. I'm going to be 72 in  a few months. Since I was 27 I have had the privilege of being trained up by Wise Ones from many cultures.

The one consistent teaching has been:

We all do the same things but in ways that make sense for the culture we are born into. And; there is not now, never has been and never will be a culture that gets it all right.

Brian 

Comments

Popular Posts