Simple Was An Option ~ It's Becoming A Necessity

"K.I.S.S. is a principal easily forgotten!" 
Experience

My friend created this beautiful roll top desk for his daughter. Classic lines, no baroque finishing. Just a beautiful quality build that allows you to see the love that went into it and the beauty that shines forth. In other words, the penultimate example of the K.I.S.S. Principal. 


My friend created this beautiful roll top desk for his daughter. Classic lines no baroque finishing. Just a beautiful quality build that allows you to see the love that went into it and the beauty that shines forth. In other words, the penultimate example of the K.I.S.S. Principal.
K.I.S.S.

Lately I have felt the need to improve the looks and content of my blog. I've been playing with Google Slides and Documents. Both of which fit seamlessly into Blogger.com. 

Problems arose because they weren't quite right. No matter what I tried I couldn't the look and feel I wanted. As the frustrations grew the pleasure shrank. Not such a good deal.

Once I remembered K.I.S.S. the solution became obvious: Set up a Blogger.com theme as a turnkey blog and forget the fancy stuff. I've about got this set up as a turnkey. All that remains is to sort out how to get the images to work the way I want them to. Which I probably will not do unless I work to K.I.S.S..

K.I.S.S.

Keeping It Simple
My favourite ride

Brian

Comments

Popular Posts