Inevitable ~ Water And Time Wear Everything Down

 Water wears down rock over time. Time wears out bodies.

The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington 

Water wears down rock over time. Time wears out bodies. The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington

The bamboo in the image was once standing upright and boasted a brilliant Jade green color. Though I was never Jade green I once stood upright.

Now the bamboo has fallen. It has lost it's color. Slowly but inevitably, it is returning home. I haven't fallen but I've shrunk and without support I definitely lean over when I walk. Slowly but inevitably I'm returning home.

The bamboo's return and mine are both inevitable and natural. It has been said so often that it has become a cliche:

"Death is not the end, it is merely the doorway to our next adventure". 

Personally, I'm looking forward to walking through the door. 

Brian 

Comments

Popular Posts