Yes The World Is Going To Hell In A Hand Cart But Until It Arrives I'm Enjoying Our Yard

 In todays terminology I'm a 'Doomer'. I Truly Believe that Global Warming And Garbage will do us in. Still and all, I'll enjoy our garden while I can.

The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington

In todays terminology I'm a 'Doomer'. I Truly Believe that Global Warming And Garbage will do us in. Still and all I'll enjoy our garden while I can. The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington
Credit for this shot goes to M'Lady

Well before cameras in cell phones M'Lady was working on her Doctoral and went around with a sweet little Sony stuff it in your pocket or purse camera. The fun she had started my interest in photography.

Once I got my own camera I began to explore the garden. I'll admit the images weren't world class but then they didn't have to be. I could see incredible detail and colors that I had never seen before.

From macro to to wide field astrophotography the various cameras I've owned have allowed me to explore the universe. And I like what I've found. It's quite the pity that we are screwing up one beautiful planet. 

Brian 

Comments

Popular Posts