M'Lady Finds This Image Provocative ~ I Hope You Do Too!

 

Would olur lives be better if we understood that every crown becomes tarnished?
The Victor's Crown
I've come to doubt that The Light overcomes The Darkness. I'm beginning to believe that The Light and The Darkness need each other. That it is not possible to live in only one or the other.

  •  can you truly, deeply love without opening yourself up to an equally true and deep sorrow?
  • Is it possible to honestly appreciate a master carpenter without knowing the pain of a smashed thumb from a misplaced hammer blow?
  • is there happiness without sorrows shadow? 
I can see no way out of this dualistic reality. But then, I'm just an old Green Man living on the side of a sleeping volcano. What do I know?

The Green Man

Comments

Popular Posts