This Isn't War It's Butchery

 I've kept my promise and kept my mouth shut: But now it's as plain as the nose on my face that Israel is engaged in Butchery not war. 

I've kept my promise and kept my mouth shut: But now it's now as plain as the nose on my face that Israel is engaged in Butchery not war.
Stop the butchery, remember Mica's advice. 

"Hostilities and casualties (Gaza Strip)On 2 December at about 12:30, a six-storey building in Jabalia refugee camp, in the north, was hit and destroyed. Initial reports by local and international media indicate that more than 100 people, including many IDPs, were killed and many others are believed to be buried under the rubble. The building was hit one and half hours after Israeli forces dropped leaflets ordering residents of this area to evacuate.
On 2 December, at about 14:20, an entire block in Ash Shujaiyeh neighbourhood of Gaza city was heavily bombarded and about fifty residential buildings destroyed. The Palestinian Civil Defense Office reportedly announced that more than 60 people were killed, saying that its crews were working to rescue or retrieve more than 300 others from under the rubble. Video footage from the area showed people searching for survivors, using their hands and hammers to remove the rubble." (OCHA)
  

 The Green Man

 

Comments

Popular Posts