Two Suggestions For Hard Core Love In the Garden

Let me state my case; 30+ years together and on a hot Sunday morning we still enjoy being in the garden together. That be hard core love!

Let me state my case; 30+ years together and on a hot Sunday morning we still enjoy wandering and watering in the garden together. That be hard core love!
HARD CORE LOVE

If you are extremely lucky you were not confusing 'lust' with 'love' when you decided to marry. We were just that lucky.

And our luck has continued for more than 30 years. Through good and bad our love has been maintained. I say maintained because in our opinion love needs to be nurtured just as any garden does.

Allow an old man to offer 2 nuggets of wisdom?
  1. work constantly with your partner to nurture your love.
    2. always fight within the rules you and your partner agreed to. 

The Green Man

Comments

Popular Posts