I Answer To Pagan, Animist Or Druid

 When I watch the escalating war between Momma and humanity, I wonder what it will take for the powers that be to stop the stupidity. 

When I watch the escalating war between Momma and humanity, I wonder what it will take for the powers that be to stop the stupidity.    Arrogance and Stupidity   Some say that religion was formed during the second thunder and lightning storm. Then again it may have been the second flood or earthquake. It doesn't really matter. What matters is that right from the start humanity realized that the world is alive, interconnected and interdependent. Any followers of the Old Testament as the Christians call the sacred scriptures of the Jews know that G-d called upon the very stones to witness to a covenant or two.   Now things have changed. Those that make the rules have decided that all that matters are profits. Or as Agent Orange puts it 'Drill Baby Drill'!   The net result of this stupidity and arrogance is the ongoing ever hastening destruction of our eco system.   Scientists can prove that if we do 'this' 'that' will result. I'm a believer in science which means, that after examining the data to the best of my limited abilities I have chosen to agree with them.   But as someone who will answer to Pagan, Animist or Druid I also see our Mother beginning to show her anger at humanity and her love for all that we humans are destroying.    My advice? The same as the margarine add campaign offered:  It's not nice to mess with Mother Nature  Brian
Arrogance and Stupidity

Some say that religion was formed during the second thunder and lightning storm. Then again it may have been the second flood or earthquake. It doesn't really matter. What matters is that right from the start humanity realized that the world is alive, interconnected and interdependent. 

Any followers of the Old Testament, as the Christians call the sacred scriptures of the Jews, know that G-d called upon the very stones to witness to a covenant or two. 

Now things have changed. Those that make the rules have decided that all that matters are profits. Or as Agent Orange puts it 'Drill Baby Drill'! 

The net result of this stupidity and arrogance is the ongoing ever hastening destruction of our eco system. 

Scientists can prove that if we do 'this' 'that' will result. I'm a believer in science which means, that after examining the data to the best of my limited abilities I have chosen to agree with them. 

But as someone who will answer to Pagan, Animist or Druid I also see our Mother beginning to show her anger at humanity and her love for all that we humans are destroying.  

My advice? The same as the margarine add campaign offered:

It's not nice to mess with Mother Nature

Brian

Comments