To: Friends And Family ~ Wild Ginger And Tame Geese

 Aug 27, 2024

Aug 27, 2024   Wild Ginger Blossom close-up  Hi, Today started out way too early. M’Lady had been invited to a Founders Day breakfast which meant she had to leave the house right around 06:00. Her leaving meant yours truly needed to be at least semi awake. Not pleasant for a night owl like myself.   On the upside I had lots of time to start the sourdough bread. The downside is that  M’ady hasn’t been able to find more coconut flour and I am almost out.  One maybe two more loaves and if she still can’t find any I'll be remaking the starter. Time will tell.   Blood sugar has consistently been between 78 and 105.  Yesterday I reduced my insulin intake. Hopefully it will not go above 110 and will lower as I lose weight.    Some of you may be wondering why I ‘ve been concentrating on the garden with my blog where before I would have been ranting and raving about the world’s injustices and atrocities.  The simple truth is that as worked up as I can get there's nothing that I can do to help the old fools who are running the wars and horrors see the light.      But I can share the Peace and Love found within our garden with the tired and oppressed.  Seems to me a much better use of my energies. Let me know if you disagree.  Today’s offering of Peace and Love is a a short video with too much slurring of my words but even more Peace and Love with thanks offered to the wild ginger and tame geese.   Stay safe, have a good day and enjoy the video.  Brian
Wild Ginger Blossom close-up

Hi, Today started out way too early. M’Lady had been invited to a Founders Day breakfast which meant she had to leave the house right around 06:00. Her leaving meant yours truly needed to be at least semi awake. Not pleasant for a night owl like myself.


On the upside I had lots of time to start the sourdough bread. The downside is that  M’ady hasn’t been able to find more coconut flour and I am almost out.  One maybe two more loaves and if she still can’t find any I'll be remaking the starter. Time will tell.


Blood sugar has consistently been between 78 and 105.  Yesterday I reduced my insulin intake. Hopefully it will not go above 110 and will lower as I lose weight. 


Some of you may be wondering why I ‘ve been concentrating on the garden with my blog where before I would have been ranting and raving about the world’s injustices and atrocities.  The simple truth is that as worked up as I can get there's nothing that I can do to help the old fools who are running the wars and horrors see the light.   


But I can share the Peace and Love found within our garden with the tired and oppressed.  Seems to me a much better use of my energies. Let me know if you disagree.

Today’s offering of Peace and Love is a a short video with too much slurring of my words but even more Peace and Love with thanks offered to the wild ginger and tame geese. 

Stay safe, have a good day and enjoy the video.

Brian


Comments