Time To Do It Right

 October 4, 2024

Once again, my friends, my reality falls short of my beliefs. I have been re-reading my blog and using every possible aid short of having A.I. write it for me, it still makes no sense to me... and I wrote the damn thing. I have been asking myself some questions and I have come up with a solution. It is time to organize. I need three unique blogs that are interconnected through one Gateway. 

I believe that with the help of Co-Pilot and possibly Gemini this can be put together with maximum speed and minimal pain. 

October 4, 2024  Once again, my friends, my reality falls short of my beliefs. I have been re-reading my blog and using every possible aid short of having AI write it for me, it still makes no sense to me... and I wrote the damn thing. I have been asking myself some questions and I have come up with a solution. It is time to organize. I need three unique blogs that are interconnected through one Gateway.   I believe that with the help of Co-Pilot and possibly Gemini this can be put together with maximum speed and minimal pain.     In small words and short sentences. I need to make the Soho Red theme my own. It is time to build a chopper. I'll be back in a day or three.  Brian
It's time

In small words and short sentences. I need to make the Soho Red theme my own. It is time to build a chopper. I'll be back in a day or three.

Brian

Comments