I Found The Solution

he takeaway. Einstein was right. You can't solve a problem unless you change the thinking that caused the problem. My original CSS coding came from Gemini. When I switched to ChatGPT because Gemini wasn't working right, I failed to consider that although they are both LLM's they worked in different ways.  The same lesson needs to be applied too many of life's problems that seem unsolvable. Climate change, war in the Middle East, the overall lack of peace in family and society.  Unless we apply new thinking to these ancient problems, they will always be with us.
If the old solutions worked, we wouldn't have old problems

 “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

— Albert Einstein


An easy fix.

ChatGPT places a line between the quote and the citation. This made Blogger.com, Soho Red believe that it was working with two quotes. Net result a lot of red lines on the left-hand side.

One or two easy commands for ChatGPT, a couple of trial runs, and you're looking at the net result.


The takeaway.

Einstein was right. You can't solve a problem unless you change the thinking that caused the problem.

My original CSS coding came from Gemini. When I switched to ChatGPT because Gemini wasn't working right, I failed to consider that although they are both LLM's they offered different solutions to the same problem. To solve the 'red line ' problem I needed to change my thinking. 

The same lesson needs to be applied to many of life's problems that seem unsolvable. Climate change, war in the Middle East, the overall lack of peace in family and society.

Unless we apply new thinking to these ancient problems, they will always be with us.


Brian


📱 Optimized for phones — and still looks great on desktop. Thanks for reading!

To contact me copy and paste: jbrianwaddington1@duck.com

Comments

From Chaos To Refuge To Chaos

🔥 Current Featured Series 🔥

From Chaos To Refuge To Chaos