I have a problem And I'll Find The Solution

Here's what I am supposed to be working on. Judaism: Covenant, Obligation, and Justice 2 Title: Covenant at the Hearth: The Jewish Ideal of Family Obligation  Core Concept: The Sacred Blueprint (The Ideal): The Jewish family as the site of the Covenant (B'rit). Focus on obligation, teaching, and passing down justice (Tzedakah) to the next generation. Societal Link: The family's duty to care for its members is the theoretical model for society's obligation to care for the poor and the stranger.)
Old School?

 

Never trust the 'man' to look after you. Look after yourself! (Tommy Robinson)

 Another puzzle

I now have red lines running up the left side of my post and my font has changed to red. I have no idea why.


Here's what I am supposed to be working on.

Judaism: Covenant, Obligation, and Justice

2 Title: Covenant at the Hearth: The Jewish Ideal of Family Obligation

Core Concept: The Sacred Blueprint (The Ideal): The Jewish family as the site of the Covenant (B'rit). Focus on obligation, teaching, and passing down justice (Tzedakah) to the next generation. Societal Link: The family's duty to care for its members is the theoretical model for society's obligation to care for the poor and the stranger.


Here's what I am working on

I'm working on apology because neither Copilot nor Gemini are working in a way that I recognize and they are useless to me now.

They aren't working as they did because somebody somewhere has decided that they need to build new fences around what is permissible and what is not and how it will be done and how it won't be done.

With Copilot it is simply a refusal to talk about anything that might bring into question the legitimacy of the Trumpian authoritative state. With Gemini it's a new format that requires the user to use what they call 'canvas'. Which means that when I do a snap to screen, I lose half the writing in Gemini which makes my workflow impossible.

A more damning problem with Gemini is its refusal to supply the proper quotes and citation in the style that we have been using for months. In other words, Gemini is unpredictable and while I can work with any problem if it's consistent I find unpredictability in what is basically an editor and spell checker highly annoying and more than a little problematic.

Takeaway.

For the last six months to a year I have been using large language models, AI as it's also known, to teach me how to create a better blog. I think I have mastered the skills. I suppose I'm going to find out quite quickly because I'm going to have to quit using AI and go back to the old fashion do a search on the web and see what you can find.

I can use software like BibleGateway for the Christian and Jewish sacred texts and with any luck I will be able to find a well-recognized and authoritative translation of the Koran in English that I can use.

I have always liked to think of myself as old school. I suppose now I'll find out if I truly am.


Brian


📱 Optimized for phones — and still looks great on desktop. Thanks for reading!
To contact me copy and paste: jbrianwaddington1@duck.com

Comments

From Chaos To Refuge To Chaos

🔥 Current Featured Series 🔥

From Chaos To Refuge To Chaos