Sony Alpha a58 Busted ~ Sony Alpha a68 Arrives In About Two Weeks

The Sony Alpha a58 busted last week. I've ordered a Sony Alpha a68. As it is the new entry level camera for Sony translucent mirror camera I'm obviously continuing my minimalist approach.
After The Rains

The Sony Alpha a58 busted last week. I've ordered a Sony Alpha a68. As it is the new entry level camera for Sony translucent mirror camera I'm obviously continuing my minimalist approach. The above shot is a prime example of the minimalist approach I follow.

The background is one of our white dinner plates. The flower is hung by a blob of Plasticine. Side lighting comes from a small flashlight. Post processing was done in Capture 1 Sony Pro version 11. The ten shot stack was done in Fiji a free software that does excellent work. And of course it was shot in my magnificent studio (the open spot on the top of my computer table).

Until the new camera arrives I'll be posting some of the shots that I took with the a58 that haven't yet been posted here.

Brian

Comments

Popular Posts