The Bottom Line: Both Life And Photography Have Them

If you can't see it you can't shoot it. If you can't see it with your mind you can't live it. Being aware is crucial for both life and photography.
Knowing what I wanted to achieve allowed me to create this image

If you can't see it you can't shoot it. If you can't see it with your mind you can't live it. Being aware is crucial for both life and photography.

Knowing my gear and this flower allowed me to create the above image. Knowing our limitations, our capabilities and our needs helped M'Lady and myself  to create the life we now enjoy.

Neither skill sets miraculously appeared. It took work and dedication to develop these understandings. If you are willing to make the effort you too can develop the needed skills.

For photography take a look at Cambridge in Colour.  The members certainly brought me along nicely.

For Life there are many paths to Wisdom. I happen to be most familiar with the Jewish/Christian Wisdom Literature path. This does not mean I believe it is the only or the best. It does mean I am more comfortable recommending it.

Might I suggest the Wisdom of Sirach? I would also suggest taking a look at the Oxford Bible Study that deals with this book.

Brian 


Comments

Popular Posts