Beginnings Are A Time Of Great Delicacy

A Little  History:

I had decided that WordPress had what I needed for a blog. As it turns out, it didn't. What was missing was dependability. The final straw was added when I was unable to upload an image. Once again I return to Blogger 

The Intent:

After many foolish decades I have finally started to hear Lady Wisdom's call:

“To you, O people, I call;
    my appeal is to you mortals.
 You naive ones, gain prudence,
    you fools,  gain sense.
 Listen! for noble things I speak;
    my lips proclaim honest words...."

Many before me have heard her call. Jews, Christians, Followers of Allah, Buddhists have all from their own path heard her call. Simple reality is that anyone who seeks Wisdom and appreciates Compassion will, if they listen hear Her cry.

I'll be sharing snippets of Her teachings with the hope of raising your curiosity about what the Lady proclaims.

A Teaser:

"Compassion for all the creatures is the essence of acts of pilgrimage of sixty eight holy places and charity."

 The Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Sikhism
Compassion

 Brian

Comments

Popular Posts