SOOC ~ Straight Out Of The Camera

 Appearances Can Be Deceptive

Yes even with a SOOC image you can be deceived. The lighting or angle can change your perception. The simple fact that this is a macro alters your reality. 

My mother was a large woman who noticed small chairs. When mother was in the market for a new house she quickly cottoned to the truth that show house interiors felt huge because they were furnished with really small furniture.

If photographers and real estate agents pad the truth to sell a photo or a house imagine if you will the padding that someone in the running to be the most powerful person in the world would put in place.

Trump and Biden both use a lot of padding. It would be foolhardy to trust either with the rent money this close to the election.

Just saying.

Brian

 

Comments

truth is as an american I am ticked off at our choices .... I was a big fan of Sanders ... but can't stand Trump and feel he's the one that needs to be in jail on Human Rights Violation.... do I vote for the lesser evil ... probably ... otherwise I may have to leave the homeland....of course I said that at the last election ... I think the average american is tired of the pyrite president so I will hold out hope until November ...
The lesser of two evils is never a good choice. Might I suggest holding hope in one hand and your passport in the other. Remember Germany under Hitler. Agent Orange is already declaring that street protesting equals Sedition.

Popular Posts