For The Record

Where the magic happens

 I claim no exalted status. Not even any incredible talent. I do claim to thoroughly enjoy the process. 

The process starts with either a walk through the garden or a rummage through the bits and bobs collection. Then it's time to set up the shot.


Yes it's sideways but I have no idea why.

After the set-up the magic starts. Adjust the lighting. Change the angle. Play with the camera settings. Sooner or later the pieces all come together.

After some vfussing you get a resulty you like

Now it's time to step back, grab a coffee or two and let the juices flow. Sometimes the muse whispers in my ear. Sometimes she doesn't. When she does things go well.

I never know where the muse will take me.

And that's how it works.

Brian

Comments

Popular Posts