Good Vibrations ~ A Short Video Tour ~ Upper Pond, Goose House, Trellis And Bits And Bobs

One of many critters we share the yard with.

For decades every Spring and Fall an impossibly strong desire to migrate would consume me. My Aunt Marguerite had the same curse. She often ended up in tears because she couldn't move.

Twenty years or so ago M'Lady and I returned to the Philippines so she could accept her dream job.We bought some land, built our home and settled in. It soon became apparent to me that short of an artillery barrage nothing was going to get her to move. And it would need to be massed 155mm Howitzers or bigger.

Big time problem. Simple solution. 

We have a big yard and every Spring and every Fall since we moved here I've created a new yard. Satisfying my need to migrate, M'Lady's need to root in and having a lot of fun. 

So please enjoy this short video. Just remember that by the end of Spring 2021 it will be different.

Truth be told I'm not even waiting for Spring. The games afoot to create a hidden moss garden and a small orchard for bananas...video to follow.


 

Comments

Popular Posts