I Realize That This Isn't The Egyptian Plagues But It's Damn Annoying

 "SNAFU ~ Get on with it!"

 The Life And Times OF Brian Waddington

It just gets more complicated and less satisfying

There I was last night minding my own business and trying to get out my blog. Then I noticed no spell checker. Firefox always had a spell checker before. But not now. I tried every solution I could find on the web. No go.

I'm a lousy typist and as I get older an even worse speller. So I do the reasonable thing and check out Microsoft Edge. Spell checker running and I'm a happy cowboy. 

But Edge doesn't do YouTube  downloads. So now I'm running two platforms. Okay I can hear you but what about Google? Google keeps putting ads in my mail box. Don't like that. Vivaldi does everything I want but it doesn't show my entire blog width.

Wouldn't it be nice if one platform answered all of my needs

Brian

Comments

To polish off the vignette the spell checker is once again working.

Popular Posts