Sitting On The Dock

 Sometimes you just need to check out for a while

The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington

Sometimes stepping back and forgetting about the world's problems becomes a true necessity.
 

The attempted coup in America gave me a lot to ponder. And now I'm back. Not saying that I'm back with any answers, just that I'm back.
 
Spent some time watching videos about people rebuilding classic British motorcycles. Watched the news about the failed coup in America. Spent more time sleeping. 
 
What impressed me the most about the failed coup was the bravery and quick thinking of two of the guards. The first one was the fellow that led the secessionists on a merry chase up the stairs and down the halls buying time for the politicians to be led to safety. Number two was the hero that donned a MAGA cap and persuaded three of the traitors (including one Oath Keeper) to help him rescue some trapped guards who were in a life and death situation.

What impressed me most about the motorcycle rebuilds was how sweet they sounded and how little oil they leaked.
 
Sometime in the future I'll be taking more time on the dock of the bay but for now I'm back.
 
Brian




Comments

Popular Posts