Day By Day 03/16/2021 ~ The Devil's Herd

From Ghost Riders In The Sky, The Devil's Herd. Staying flexible iws a good idea.
The Devils Herd

 

The mythology of Tai Chi states that if you can ever do a perfect ‘set’ you’ll achieve immortality. Never having done a perfect set I’ll leave the truth of that belief to others to prove or disprove. But I can validate the belief that maintaining physical, mental and spiritual flexibility is a great idea. It’s just way too easy to become a cement block. 

Back in the day one of my driving forces was the need to see what lay around the bend and over the hill. I still have the same need to explore. But now it’s about my blog and my photography. 

So in today's slide show there's something old, something new and something blue. 

Brian 

Comments

Popular Posts