Day By Day 03/23/2021 The Green Eyed Monster

Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart.

Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.

Carl Jung 

you never know who is going to show up for lunch.
Use Your Spiritual Eyes To Look Within

There we were eating lunch and Choco wanted in. M'Lady gets up, opens door and more than Choco comes in. This pretty little moth is now fluttering around the kitchen table and bouncing off our glass walls. 

Myra suggests opening the door so he or she can fly out. Good theory bad practical. Moth flies into the bedroom and lands on a screened window. I followed, cupped my hands and delicately scooped the wee beasty off the screen. 

Once outside I opened my hands to let her fly away. To my surprise she stays anchored to my thumb. I ask Myra to take a shot or two with her cell phone. Moth still doesn't leave. I call over our yard worker and go over to meet her. When we try to transfer the moth to her hand the moth flutters away landing on our patio table. Which is where both the movie and the still shots were taken. At least they were once I went in to get my gear and set things up. This was one professional and very patient model.

This is a terrible video but it shows some of the problems, trials and tribulations involved in macro shooting.

 

Brian

Comments

Popular Posts