Twilight Wander Lust In Our Secret Garden

 Exploration is one of my basic food groups. Without it I grow anemic. The how has changed but the need remains.

The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington 

Exploration is one of my basic food groups. Without it I grow anemic. The how has changed but the need remains.  The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington
Who Knew?


Back in the day there was nothing I enjoyed more than exploring my surroundings. By foot, motorcycle, airplane, car, boat, train or whatever other form of conveyance was handy. 

Days pass and capabilities change. But often the desires and needs remain. Now I wander in our garden via my Sony Alpha a68 connected to a Tamron 90mm 272E macro lens. 

Today's image is part of the continuing exploration. The Anchor podcast goes into greater detail about my wanderlust and the image.

  
Brian

Comments

Dan said…
Love hearing from you Brian, do you have pictures of the new glass? Yarah and I love your place.

Popular Posts