What Happens When All The memories Are Gone

A tisket a tasket a nicely hidden basket
A tisket a tasket a tiny little basket

First things first. Sorry John but so far no luck numbering my blogs. There are a few videos out there but they just seem to confuse me. If you can find some CSS code and or java script send it along. 

Second things second. Myra was almost shocked when she saw that I did this video without a shirt. But it was some hot today and I am shameless. 

Third things third. I did check this video before I uploaded it to YouTube. It seemed ok. On YouTube the fan is quite noticeable. Next time things will look better. At least I hope they will. But only time will tell.

Last things last. The following video is an expression of my problem and my fear, It also comes with an interesting question at the end. Enjoy!

Brian


Comments

Popular Posts