Old Age ~ It Ain't All Gloom And Doom

Old age, healthy or not is better if you have the needed funds and the needed friends

The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington

Okay I admit it. Old age has brought with it a fair few diseases.  

M.S. has taken much of my coordination, stamina and now my eye sight. 

Diabetes has seriously restricted my menu.

Old age, healthy or not is better if you have the needed funds and the needed friends  The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington
Only a seriously seasoned coffee kettle
 delivers seriously good coffee.
The hypertension takes me one step closer to a heart attack or stroke. 

One of the above has stolen my balance. 

Dementia is taking away who I am. 

Still and all it could be a lot worse. We have the money for my meds. There's also enough to buy whatever tool I need to do a work around.

Two canes, one stroller, one scooter and a wheelchair means that one way or another I can get into the garden most days.  

Wi-fi and a honking big desktop computer. Some serious photo editing software. A decent camera.  Who could ask for anything more? (to borrow a phrase).

I'll be the first to say that without the diseases life might be better. But I'm not so sure it would be. Life is made or broken by the company you keep. With good people life is sweet. Would M'Lady and I still be together if  life had been a cake walk? I kind of doubt it. It was and is the hard times that made and make us strong. 

We have the money and we have the friends. Let's rock!

Brian

Comments

Popular Posts