In The Jungle

The night time has always been my right time.

The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington

The night time has always been my right time.      The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington
The Night Time Is The Right Time

Perhaps it was because I was born in the afternoon rather than the morning? Maybe because I felt safer. There's even a chance I just preferred the night crawlers. Whatever the reason or reasons I have always preferred the night time. I tend to wake up about 20:00 and crash around 04:00. This makes me ideal for watching the fire and keeping the lions and bears away. The fact that there aren't any lions or bears where I now live makes me redundant but it doesn't change me.

So if you come for a visit best to not arrive much before noon. 

Brian


Comments

Popular Posts