The Way Is Always Difficult To Stay On

Some walk in the Light. Many walk in the Darkness. Most of us just wander from one patch of Light to the next.

The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington


Some walk in the Light. Many walk in the Darkness. Most of us just wander from one patch of Light to the next.      The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington
The Path Of Righteousness

I wish I could say that I was one of the some. But I'm not. Depending on just who you talk to I am one of the many or one of the most. All I know is that on occasion I do need to wear sunglasses but I'm just as likely to need a strong and large flashlight. 

Usually my judgments on people are less than charitable. But in Simone Bile's case, I will shout from the rooftop that right now in her life she is walking with the righteous.

Brian

Comments

Popular Posts