Gotta Keep Up With The Changing Reality

 What little wisdom I posses tells me that it's time to move along.

The Life and Times Of Brian Waddington


What little wisdom I posses tells me that it's time to move along.      The Life and Times Of Brian Waddington

There was a time back in the day when I got academic scholarships. Not going to happen now. That's okay. All my scholarships got me was a load of facts. Now I'm more interested in finding ways to connect the dots.

Which is why I enjoy photography. I get to find an interesting shot and then try to create an image that speaks to someone. Sometimes it's a complete bust. Sometimes it's worth a thousand words. 

I'm finding it easier to create digital images than to create images out of words. For someone who used to prepare a sermon for most Sundays in the church calendar this comes as a bit of a shock. 

At about 01:30 we lost our web. It's now 10:00 we have web and I have lost my chain of thought. Absolutely no idea what was going to get put into this blog. I also forgot that M'Lady was leading a conference call seminar this morning. All in all this is what my new reality is all about: Forgetting and finding ways to keep on keeping on.

Keeping up with the times is why the title of this blog and the emphasis has once again morphed. I have zero idea of how long this incarnation will live on the web.

Brian

 

Comments

Popular Posts