Compassion Beats Anger

 The Shot 

You May Disagree With My Conclusions But My Facts Are Solid
Compassion

The Thought

As we had our midday repast M'Lady suggested that my videos are too long. What can I say? she's right. I would place the average attention span somewhere between the length of a music video and the time between two sets of TV commercials.

My problem is that I'm a slow talker and a weaver of tales. Staying under my recording limit is hard enough. Doing it right in five or six minutes? Not going to happen.

So, for those who enjoy a good story I offer the following video revolving around my time living, working, laughing and crying in a small semi isolated Indian Village. For the others, I offer an intriguing image. May you all enjoy this offering.

The Video

Brian

Comments

Popular Posts