Going Old School Green

 Ranting Reduces Ulcers

The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington 

 

Going old school green
Going Old School Green

Yesterday was our 29th wedding anniversary. It was spent just the way we wanted to and it was incredibly enjoyable. What amazes me is that the day before our anniversary Myra asked me what I wanted to eat, I told her, and that's what she cooked. That is the first time that has happened in twenty-nine years. A new experience in a long marriage. How good can it get!

Today is the day after our anniversary. Putting together the following video was not easy. I was coughing and thinking poorly. Halfway through one video attempt the sun came out and heated up my camera so much that I had to take it apart and wipe off the condensation on the mirror and the lens.

So, what you will be watching is close to take number ten. You will find towards the end that the auto-focus does a little extra work. The quickly moving in and out focus only lasts for about five maybe ten seconds. If you can get through that little glitch you might enjoy what comes after it.

In the video I rant on as I often do about greed and humans' inhumanity to other humans. Then again, I also rant about the good work the ladies do in our yard as they build a fence around our new tomato patch. I also point out that the Russian Ukrainian war is in reality a resource war. And that villainous Putin is using food, hunger and desperation to fight this war.

Russia is using an old tried and true technique of warfare. Bomb the hell out of where you're going to take over, starve the enemy and turn it into a dead zone. Send in your troops to clean it all up. You're going to have massive casualties on your side but the pain, death and horror you inflict on your enemy just might force them to withdraw, retreat and think again about carrying on the fight. Now mind you that didn't work for the Germans in World War Two when they tried to take Stalingrad. This is a lesson that Putin should learn. Then again As Putin stops the movement of Ukrainian grain and Russian natural gas to Africa and Europe, he has seriously broadened the dead zone. Is he inflicting enough pain worldwide to make Ukraine’s allies walk away? Time will tell.

That's enough for now I will have enough trouble correcting all the spelling errors and grammar errors that I've put into this. Enjoy the video I hope it gives you some pleasure and some things to think about. 


 
Brian

Comments

Popular Posts