Illegitimi non carborundum

The Life And Times Of  Brian Waddington  

Illegitimi non carborundum
Surviving

 

As you watch the video today you will realize I am in survival mode. For various reasons which are explained in the video it was a bad night's sleep and not much of a fun morning.

However, as I have come to realize in my life, it is not the problems that define you, it is how you deal with them. So, I made the video, fed the geese and the fish, I'm working on getting the water system going properly in the upper pond / lower pond and now I'm dictating this and putting out a blog.

It may not be much of a video, it may not be much of a blog, but it's going out. It's going out for the simple reason that I have learned how to survive. The good news folks; I'm not going to bore you with the details. 

I'm just going to emphatically state to you that if I've learned how to be a survivor. So can you. You don't have to let your past control your future and destroy your present. You too can become a survivor.

 
 
Brian

Comments

Popular Posts