Sharing A Bit Of Beauty From The Garden

Sharing A Bit Of Beauty From The Garden
Tropical Beauty

 In an ugly world a bit of beauty is a good deal.

The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington 

I have not dictated for my blog for a couple of weeks. The reason is a simple one, I've been doing videos. I find that videos are easier to do. I go out, speak my piece, come back, do a little editing and it's set to go.

However, when I do dictation, I first have to dictate, then do a spelling and grammar check. From there it's copy, paste and re edit to fit the format of Blogger. In a nutshell it's about four times the work of doing a video.

The only thing wrong with a video as far as I can see, is that it doesn't attract the search engines. If I am going to become by my standards, a successful Blogger, there is a need to attract the search engines. The easiest way to do that is to once again combine the written word with the video.

Which brings me to today's blog. Six of what I think of as rather beautiful images of flowers that are blooming or have been blooming in our tropical garden. Every now and again, considering how ugly our world is, I feel a need to share some beauty. And today is that now and again. So, for a few moments sit back and enjoy the beauty of a tropical garden.

Brian

Comments

Popular Posts