The Tunnel ~ The Village ~ One More Goose Egg

 My life flows through the village like sand through an Hourglass.

The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington 

My life flows through the village like sand through an Hourglass.  The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington
Time



Today's video is about learning how to use my camera as a camcorder, village memories and life on the Homefront today.

This morning Min found a goose egg. It's been a long time since the geese laid any eggs so we're rather happy. We have also had a return to normal of our water pressure. For the last week we were wondering if we would have to go on our reserve tank but thankfully, we didn't have to.

The village memories today start at my entrance into the village. My very first hour of interaction with the community as a minister in training. From that first hour I move to the hour of ownership. That hour took a while to arrive. But at the end of it I was the village minister in training. I wasn't the minister sent in by the United Church. I was the minister that they chose, that they were training and that would be their Lepled. All in all, it worked well.

I hope that you will enjoy my memories. perhaps you may even find a teaching or two that makes sense in your life. I hope that I give the village the respect and the honor it deserves. 



Brian

Comments

Popular Posts