Tomato 🍅 Fencing ~Village Memories ~ Diabetes

If You don't surrender you will never be defeated!  The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington

If You don't surrender you will never be defeated!

The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington 

I have no idea if what I'm going to say makes a whole bunch of sense today. I have been having as I explain in the video, a little problem with my blood sugar. It has left me somewhat lightheaded. About half a bottle of good rum lightheaded. I have increased the insulin a little bit, I'm losing weight and I have determined that I need to increase my exercise. So, hopefully things will be getting better on that front.

I put the 18 to 55 millimeter zoom lens on the camera. Believing that it made a little less noise as it auto focused, which it does. What I didn't notice was that it has the same problem staying in focus.

I think what I'm going to have to do is set the camera up on auto-focus and then take it off auto-focus so that if I leave the camera still the moving leaves or the wind blowing through the bamboo isn't going to affect the focus and that should save a lot of movement in the camera focus area. Time will tell.

There is also a section on memories from the village. The village is not named nor are the villagers. Protecting the innocent and the guilty as they say. As I watched the video I realized that I misspoke in one or two places. I was not named Bringer of the Gentle Peace. I was named Bringer of the Gentle Wind. Which when you listen to the story makes a whole bunch more sense than bringer of the gentle peace does. It's a story that's worth hearing rather than reading so I'll leave it to you to watch the video.

I like the way my new blog looks when I include the video through Sway. Feel free in the comments section to let me know what you think of the format.

I do believe that's enough of a teaser. Enjoy the video. I'm going to figure out how to make one that's not constantly going in and out of focus. I hope you have a good day. 

  

Brian


Comments

Popular Posts