Uvalde Vent + Beauty & Laughter

 Venting is good. Beauty and laughter are also good

The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington 

Rock Garden Lower Pond

Today is mostly about venting. When I got out of bed this morning, I watched the news as is my want. The BBC had a new segment on the Uvalde shooting. It showed the terrorist entering the school. One student sees him in the hallway and runs. Within two minutes the police show up. One of them has a long gun the other two have pistols. They run down the hall, find where the terrorist is and then they run back and hide. The rest of the police show up with their body armor, long guns, body armor and they hide in the hallway too while nineteen children and two adults are butchered.

I do a lot of venting in the video. My apologies if anybody gets offended. I also have some marvelous footage of the flowers and tilapia being fed. It is what I needed and hopefully someone other than me will enjoy it.

And for those who are curious, there must be some out there who are? I even include a short and I dare say darkly humorous story, about how M’Lady and I met. 



Brian

Comments

Popular Posts