Panda And The Grizzly ~ The New Tag Team

 

One of the reasons I'm depressed and I talk about it in the video is the partnership between Russia and China with China as the senior partner. It seems that they're interested in taking over the Arctic. It also seems that NATO, the European allies, America, and sadly Canada are deciding that that it is best to meet this new threat with military might rather than civilian infrastructure.
Uplifting


It is a depressing Saturday. Which is why the picture I'll be putting in this post is somewhat light and uplifting.

I will be processing the video I made in the new processing program. I'm not going to try anything fancy I'm just going to try to make it look decent. If I can't I'll go back to the old program and put it out like it was.

One of the reasons I'm depressed, and I talk about it in the video is the partnership between Russia and China with China as the senior partner. It seems that they're interested in taking over the Arctic. It also seems that NATO, the European allies, America, and sadly Canada are deciding that that it is best to meet this new threat with military might rather than civilian infrastructure.

I need to point out that as depressed as I am the video does end on a positive note. It is possible though not probable that we humans can change and create a better world. Watch the video, let me know what you think.
https://briansfollyandconceits.tumblr.com/post/693711611961245696/one-of-the-reasons-im-depressed-and-i-talk-about
Brian

Comments

Popular Posts