Strawberries And Thoughts

 

Most definitely a lazy Sunday morning. Thankfully I can have a lazy Sunday morning and enjoy it without being guilty.
Strawberries And Thoughts



Most definitely a lazy Sunday morning. Thankfully I can have a lazy Sunday morning and enjoy it without being guilty.

As the gods would have it when I went out to take the video that's in this posting, I found new camera settings I didn't know I had. So, I fiddled around and tried a couple new settings. I'm not sure I like the colors enough to stay with these new settings. I'll try something different tomorrow.

Yesterday I got absolutely drenched but it was worth it. I got some powerful shots and an excellent short but entertaining video of a true torrential tropical downpour. Take a look at the post in front of this one you'll see it.

As I say it is a lazy Sunday and this is about enough writing. I hope you enjoy the video. I enjoyed making it.

 

Brian

Comments

Popular Posts