Jusice ~ Mercy ~ Humility ~ Vegans And Greeners Beware

Everybody lives somewhere  My regulars will notice that my blog is entirely different today. That's because I was becoming more and more dissatisfied with my blog. It just wasn't me, it wasn't real, and I wasn't enjoying it.
Everybody lives somewhere

My regulars will notice that my blog is entirely different today. That's because I was becoming more and more dissatisfied with my blog. It just wasn't me, it wasn't real, and I wasn't enjoying it.

I went looking at my postings and I found a common thread in many of them: they were about doing justice, offering mercy, and walking humbly. So, I decided it was time to return to my Radical Reality. 

I go on in the video about how people aren't thinking things through. It is all fine and good to have a dream but unless you really think it through and make a plan your dream can quickly turn into a nightmare.

I'm pleased with the new look and the new direction. I realize I'm not going to make a lot of difference in the world but it feels better to be speaking the truth to the power. Enjoy the video. 
 

 
Brian

Comments

Popular Posts