Brian's Solution ~ M'Lady Tells Me That There's Not a Chance In Hell That It Will Work

 M'Lady is a pro. I'm not. But in the anti education age who you gonna believe?

M'Lady is a pro. I'm not. But in the anti education age who you gonna believe?

Many people that are alive today are terribly offended by what my, using a very broad brush, ancestors did during the age of European Colonization. 

How offended? Offended enough to blame all of the Anthropocene's problems on me, my friends and my family. Also offended enough to demand an apology and reparations. 

Personally I don't believe that my people apologizing to and paying off their people will make anything better. If followed to the logical ending all that it will accomplish is the reversal of who sits on the throne and who licks the boots. 

Brian's Solution

I will apologize for all of my broad stroke ancestors and all of the living offended can forgive me for themselves and all of their broad stroke ancestors.

Not A Chance in Hell?

Let me tell you what hasn't got a chance in hell if this isn't done. Humanity. Without forgiveness there can be no healing. Without healing it is just 'picking on scabby puss filled wounds'  

Conclusion

Will you accept my apology? Will you forgive? Can we move on and create a better world. 

Or, is M'Lady right?

Brian

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts