Humor Me? If Gaia Lives Is She Now Trying To Exterminate The Parasites Called Humans

Romans (Terra), Greeks (Gaia) and many other cultures, including our own have seen intelligence in our primordial mother.

History 

I was never so scared as when I crossed paths with a mother and her young in the wilderness. Might I suggest that humanity has crossed paths with Gaia and if she can she will kill all of us in defense of her other young.

I was never so scared as when I crossed paths with a mother and her young in the wilderness. Might I suggest that humanity has crossed paths with Gaia and if she can she will kill all of us in defense of her other young. 

I can see in  my mind the Born Again rolling their eyes, shrugging their shoulders and loudly proclaiming that I'm just one more nutter that needs to find Jesus. Maybe so, But:

  'You shall therefore keep all My statutes and all My judgments, and perform them, that the land where I am bringing you to dwell may not vomit you out.

When Pagans, Heathens, Jews, Christians and possibly science all agree perhaps it's time to pay attention?

Brian


Comments

Popular Posts