The Problem Is Obvious The Solution Remains Hidden

 Moses, Jesus, Mohammed, Marx, Trump, Putin and every other world changer has failed. The proof is that humanity is about to self destruct. I believe I know why.


 They all believed that humanity could become what by nature we aren't.
A poke here, a prod there, some encouragement and a touch of fear when needed. The end product would be an enlightened, righteous, born again, new age saint. But as anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear will readily admit this looked for change has yet to happen.

I'm guessing that what you the reader now expects is for me to offer the before this time, never discovered, solution.

Sorry! I don't have a solution. What I do have is the frightening belief that we have at best, managed in the last 50,000 years to put an ever so thin veneer of civility over our inherited greed and laziness.

Our stories tell the truth: Every time humanity gets on a roll we succumb to greed and sloth and everything quickly goes to hell in a hand basket. We've had our roll. Now we have our self destruction.

Brian

Comments

Popular Posts