Blogging More Or Less Off Grid And Starting A Social Movement

 99.99999% of my life is now spent within the walls of our garden/temple. No cell phone, no land line, no TV, just M'Lady, the garden, our workers, our animals and the web. In short; Things are just the way I like them.

 The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington

There was a time that I carried the name 'Bringer Of The Gentle Breeze'. Now, if I  was to be baptized in the Indian Way the name would more than likely run along the lines of 'The Old Fart Who Lives In The Garden'.

Once upon a time, long ago and far away, I had the ability to help people find their 'God Within'. Now, I'm spent and tired. The best I can do is try to help people believe that together we can do justice, offer mercy and walk humbly. 

If you find the idea of creating a better world by working with those who believe in justice, mercy and humility interesting, stick around. 

I know that the odds are against us. But better a fools hope than no hope!

In the home page sidebar (accessed by clicking on the three bars top left) there is an easy way to follow this blog and an equally simple contact form. And of course, there is the comment section at the bottom of the blog.  

So, leave a comment (all will be answered). Get in touch. Follow the blog.

Brian

Comments

Popular Posts