I've Done It Again! I Do Annoy People.

A seminary professor once called me arrogant. M"Lady tells me I have a talent for irritating people.
So if I'm neither irritating nor arrogant why pray tell do I keep getting kicked off of social media platforms?
Me irritating and arrogant? Never!

So if I'm neither irritating nor arrogant why pray tell, do I keep getting kicked off of social media platforms?

I was just banned from Mastadon. I was surfing when I came across a short post from a person complaining about being called a man even though he was in a dress with matching handbag and and a feminine backpack. What more did he have to do he asked. 

As she-he-it had posted no image I was working in the dark. So I made a reasonable suggestion. 'Try shaving'. 

Seems I offended any number of people. 

So, allow me to make another suggestion? If you can't take a joke stay off of social media.

If you post about private matters openly be prepared for answers and or suggestions that you just might be offended by.

As for me I've learned my lesson. I'll just quietly blog on.

Brian

Comments

Popular Posts