Time Brings Change To The Garden To M'Lady To Me And To This Blog

 Of late this blog has been consistently inconsistent. Hopefully today marks a new beginning.

The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington

Of late this blog has been consistently inconsistent. Hopefully today marks a new beginning.   The Life And Times Of Brian Waddington

 For the last twenty years the land we live on has been my passion and M'Lady's pleasure. We started with 250sqm. We now are the stewards of @2000sqm. Though it also works the other way. 

Our garden/temple, which is  dedicated to Peace, Quan Yin and Butterflies has also become our steward.  

It is my hope that from today forward my blog will reflect the lessons that our garden/temple has taught us. I intentionally include M'lady because she has also been nurtured by our garden and in turn we have nurtured each other. This is my blog but it works best with her influence guiding me.

So, if you have just found The View From The Garden 99% of the images come from our garden/temple as do the thoughts. Enjoy!

Brian

Comments

Popular Posts