An Open Letter To Microsoft

 After a while I just say good-bye

 Experience

After a while I just say good-bye   Experience
Green Man

I was doing just fine until I set up an Outlook account. A day or two later Edge was acting up and I was having trouble with my blog.

It took me almost two hours of online exploration with two of your 'experts' to find out that my account had been blocked and that there was nothing they could do to have it unblocked.

My blog deals with Peace and non violence. My photography is all rated G for shot in our garden. Just why my account was blocked was not explained to me.

I'm can't get rid of Edge which means I can't get rid of you. But rest assured if I ever can I shall!

Brave is an excellent browser. Gmail works just fine. Blogger.com is a good blogging platform. In short Microsoft, you are as needed as a co co 2 cassette drive. 

Brian

Comments

Popular Posts